Aryan collects personal information, including sensitive information as part of the immigration services provided to you by its Registered Agents.
ARYAN will treat the information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This statement summarises how ARYAN collects, uses, discloses and manages personal information collected as part of the immigration services it provides to its clients and their employees and family members through its Registered Migration Agents.
Collection of personal information
As part of providing immigration services to you, ARYAN (through its Registered Migration Agents) may collect personal information from:
- you directly at any stage of the visa application process
- your spouse, partner or dependents
- your employer
- any party whom you authorise to provide us with such information.
Purpose, use and disclosure of personal information ARYAN will use your personal information (including unless you tell us otherwise, sensitive information) to:
- provide assistance to you in relation to your application for a visa
- consider and lodge your visa application on your behalf as your Registered Migration Agent.
- ARYAN’s Registered Migration Agents are bound by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority’s ‘Code of Conduct for Registered Migration Agents’ (‘Code’). As required under the Code, we will only disclose confidential personal information about you with your written consent.
Subject to our obligations under the Code, the parties ARYAN may disclose your personal information to include:
- your employer and its related entities
- your spouse or partner
- the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- foreign authorities or regulators relevant or applicable for the purposes of providing immigration services to you
- third party agencies who process and approve foreign visa applications on behalf of overseas governments
- government agencies for the purpose of assessing labour markets in regional areas
- institutions and professional organisations in order to verify your qualifications and memberships
- personnel within ARYAN for the purposes of them providing tax services to you (e.g. lodging tax returns on your behalf whilst you are working in Australia)
- ARYAN’s external service providers on a confidential basis.
What happens if you do not provide your personal information
If you do not provide the personal information requested, then we may not be able to:
provide you with the services we were engaged to provide including completing and lodging your visa application make the complete disclosures that are necessary to lodge your visa application, or provide advice that is complete and accurate.
Disclosure of personal information overseas
- We may send some of your personal information outside of Australia if:
- your employer is outside of Australia
- the third parties listed above are located overseas, or
- we are providing immigration services in a foreign country.
Personal information you provide in relation to your visa application will be stored electronically on databases with restricted access. The databases on which your personal information may be stored are located in the United States of America and Singapore.